Thursday, January 6, 2022

Heart Evangelista, Inamin Na Siya Ay Hindi Nagbibihis Sa Harap Ng Kaniyang Mister Na Si Chiz Escudero


Heart Evangelista shared some of the routines of her and her husband Sorsogon Governor Chiz Escudero.

In one of the latest episodes of Aivee Day, Heart Evangelista and Dr. Aivee Teo talked about being a married woman.

From how Heart met her husband, Chiz Escudero, to how they treat each other.

Heart shared that she admired Chiz very much ever since then.



She said,

“I had a huge crush on him.

“Tita Miriam (Defensor Santiago) asked me, ‘Who’s your crush?'”

The answer she remembered,

"I really like Chiz Escudero."

Heart added,

“He was my dream guy. Somebody, I didn’t think I’d end up with because he was married.”

In the said interview, Heart also shared what she learned from her father.

According to Heart, one of the things she learned from her daddy was to leave even just a little thing for herself. "If you go to the toilet, close the door."



The actress then revealed that she wasn't dressing up in front of Chiz.

She added,

“If magbibihis ka, don’t make bihis in front of your husband."

She continued,

“Ako, I don’t. When he sees me naked, he’ll only see me nak3d when it’s ‘that moment'.

“Because it has to be fresh sa mata niya.”

The Kapuso actress said,

“Ako, I don’t dress up in front of Chiz. When he sees me naked, he only sees me nak3d when it’s that one.”

For Heart, this is one of the ways to keep her relationship with Chiz fresh.



She said,

“Hindi ’yung nagdadaan ka, nagpupulbo ka [ng kili-kili]. ’Di ba ang pangit?”

Heart revealed that she also does not allow Chiz to see her applying lotion and when gargling in the bathroom every morning.

Even though they have a unique setup as a couple, the love they had for each other never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment