Saturday, January 8, 2022

Isang Aktres, Inamin Ang Malubhang Karamdaman Na Iniinda Pala Nito Noon Pa Na Ikinagulat Ng Marami


Actress Ria Atayde revealed that despite her fear of C0VID-19, she decided to undergo sur6ery on her spine to avoid the possibility of par4lysis.

In her interview with ABS-CBN News, she recalled her struggle after being diagn0sed with a hern1ated disc in her spine in April last year.

She said,

“I really did my best to do everything I can para I would avoid sur6ery. Pero from the start pa lang, sinabihan na ako that surgery would be my option… For a while it was working tapos I hit a point na hindi na ako makatayo, hindi na ako makaupo ng maayos.”

According to the actress, her condition has worsened to the point that she can no longer see the position of not being hurt.



After consulting with 8 doctors, she decided to push for sur6ery.

Ria added,

“Out of the eight, two of them said don’t do sur6ery, not yet, kaya pa. But six of them said, ‘You need it or else there’s a tendency na pwede ka maging par4lyzed or you will reach a point na you can’t control your bladder, internal organs.’ I was like, ‘Oh my God, really?’ I did pa rin therapy kaso nga this February, sobrang lala.”


The actress continued,

“My whole family was telling me na I was walking like a lola already. Parang hindi ko napapansin na ganun na ako maglakad. Ang alam ko lang, ‘yun ‘yung posture na hindi mas4kit for me.”

Ria's sur6ery was scheduled last April 3.


Ria said, referring to her upcoming drama series of ABS-CBN,

“Kasi I am starting ‘Viral’ soon… I really want to able to continue to act and I know that for a fact, if I kept my injury there, isa pang iintindihin ‘yun when you’re acting. It’s not easy to act when you’re not feeling well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment